Friday, January 9, 2015

Revlon: Gold Goddess

Good morning!

Today I have a really fun LE Revlon Glitter to share, Gold Goddess from the Summer 2014 Rio Rush collection. This would be yet another one of those polishes that I bought, hid away in my Helmer, and forgot about until I stumbled across it the other day. I literally forget what polishes I own. I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally bought the same polish twice. The struggle of the polish addict is real. Let's talk this gorgeous glitter now!

Gold Goddess is the kind of glitter that I love seeing from Revlon, especially in their vintage gems as well! Some brands so certain types of polish so well, and I think Revlon is great for their unique glitters. This lovely gem is a clear base LOADED with irregular golden glitter shards. I LOVE irregular glitter shapes, they give a polish such an artistic feel. This is two coats over a dark creme polish. I just said glitter too many times. Sorry. GLITTER.






Have a great day!
<3 Dana

4 comments: