Saturday, June 28, 2014

Quick NOTD: L'Oreal - Sequins

Hello there!

I'm so happy it's Saturday. I'm off tomorrow, and I've decided to plant my little butt on the couch and watch FireFly and Star Trek: Voyager tonight. Oh, and eat Confetti Cake Pop Tarts. (If you haven't tried them yet, YOU HAVE TO!) Livin the dream, people. Livin. The. Dream.

ANYHOO, ONTO THE POLISH. A few months back (I think?) I found a few really awesome vintage L'Oreals on eBay and I completely forgot about them until I stumbled across them in my Helmer. Today I have Sequins to share with you! I only got two pictures before I fumbled the bottle and literally smudged every single nail. LAME. Sequins is just awesome! A deep plum polish loaded with silver shimmer and sparse silver glitter swimming within, giving it a really awesome metallic, molten feel. This polish is so unique. I LOVE THIS POLISH! If you see this one out there.... GRAB IT! This is two coats. 




Here's a closer look at Sequins, so you can see it in all its glory! 


Have a great weekend!
<3 Dana

2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous. I really need to finish cataloging so I can remember whether I have this or not!

    ReplyDelete