Sunday, June 30, 2013

China Glaze - Glitter All The Way

Happy Sunday, everyone!

Today I have some old swatches that I forgot about to share with you! I love Christmas polish collections so much! If you're a red, green, blue, or glitter I WILL snatch you up! There were so many great polishes in China Glaze's 2012 Holiday Joy collection, and today I have Glitter All The Way to share with you! This is less of a holiday polish to me, and more of a Mardi Gras polish for SURE! I'm obsessed with New Orleans, well Louisiana in general, and Mardi Gras has always fascinated me! It's a party it a bottle!

Glitter all the way is clear based with purple, green, red, and gold various sized glitters swimming within. The result is a bling-y manicure indeed! This two.....maybe three?... coats over a pink polish and I love the way it looks! I can't wait to see what China Glaze has in store for us this holiday season!







Enjoy your Sunday!
<3 Dana



No comments:

Post a Comment