Sunday, January 6, 2013

Ulta3 Glitters - Part 2

Hey there girls! It's time for part two! I hope you're all enjoying these glitters as much I have am! Swatching them was such a blast!

First up I have Over The Rainbow to share. Gah I just fall head over heels for these rainbow glitters. I own way more then any girl really should, but I'm pretty sure many of you can say the same. :p Over The Rainbow is awesome with the color mixture in the clear base, but the brush on this one was wonky and really thin. It was so odd compared to the other five. Manufacturing issue? Probably. This is two coats over Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Racy Creme. 






Next up I have Luck Of The Irish. This, ladies, is my favorite of all six! Why you may ask? Let's see.... it's my favorite color, (GREEEEEEEEN!) it's glitter, and it's named after my second favorite holiday, St. Patty's Day. This bad boy will definitely be on my nails this year! This is two coats over Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Trendy Creme.




Last but not least I have Twinkle Toes to share. This is by far the blingy-est of the six! I LOVE how bright it is! PERFECT for the holidays for sure - maybe over a red? (My mind always turns to Christmas LOL!) This is two coats over Maybelline Zip Fly.




I hope you all enjoyed these as much as I did!









No comments:

Post a Comment