Saturday, January 19, 2013

Pretty Serious Cosmetics - Seasonal Sunset

Happy Saturday, everyone!

Today I have my final polish I purchased from Pretty Serious's Christmas Without Snow collection - Seasonal Sunset. Hummina hummina hummina! WOWZA, BABY! I knew this was on my must-have list and I'm so glad I was proved right! If there's two three things that Pretty Serious knocks out of the ball park, it's red, green, and glitter. They remain the tops in my stash and true loves of polish!

Seasonal Sunset is a rusty red jelly based polish just BURSTING with copper and red irregular glitter. It burns from within! What an amazing polish with an equally amazing name! It's ON FIRE! I think this is a perfect holiday polish with a splash of sass! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! Formula, as we've all come to know and love from Pretty Serious, was perfection. This is three thin coats. 








Knocked me off my seat!




No comments:

Post a Comment