Friday, November 9, 2012

Pretty Serious - Gargoyle Ganache

HAPPY FRIDAY!

I hope you're all having a fantastic start to your weekend! I'm throwing a baby shower tomorrow, I hope it all goes well! 

Today I have my last polish I received from Pretty Serious's Monster Mash collection to share, Gargoyle Ganache. I still need to order the last two, but I'm holding off for a big order when they reveal their Christmas collection! Gargoyle Ganache is a complex creation indeed! I'm not surprised this bad boy sold out! It starts off as a smoky grey/purple base with strong duochrome colors flashes in the bottle and purple and green flakies that are brought out in the right light. This is two coats. It was a tad on the thick side, but it make for a nice opaque feel after just one coat. 











Have a great Friday, girls!




2 comments:

  1. I just love the name of this polish. How original! It is absolutely stunning as well. Have fun at the baby shower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo your kind of color! Love it on you hon!

    ReplyDelete