Monday, October 15, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! China Glaze - Immortal

Hello, dolls!

Today I have a freakin' AWESOME @$$ polish to share, Immortal from China Glaze's Wicked Collection. I have been more and more attracted to greys lately and this one ROCKS my socks off! Immortal is a grey shimmer polish loaded with rainbow shimmer. And let me just tell you, this shimmer makes this polish what it is! I LOVE Immortal so much! The formula was fantastic, this is three baby smooth coats. Make sure to check out the bottle shot at the end with all the shimmer!





SHIMMAH!!!
Anyone else pick up Immortal?


6 comments:

  1. yes! Its my fav halloween polish this year! the shimmer is incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color! I think I will add it to my wishlist. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this one! Picked it up completely by accident, got home, and was like "wow, I picked a beauty!" haha <3

    ReplyDelete