Tuesday, October 16, 2012

HALLOWEEN MONTH! Blue Cross pumpkin glitter - blue and pink

Hello there!

Today I yet another awesome pumpkin glitter from Blue Cross. Now let me just tell you, the price may have spiked from $1.99 to $2.99, but the jump was well worth it - the quality this year is AMAZING! This is ONE coat. Yep. ONE. I didn't even have to place the glitter, these swatches show where the glitter lied on its own. Color me impressed. I love the vibrant blue of the glitter too, the pink adds a punch as well. This is over Wet N Wild Toxic Apple. I NEED MOAR!





Anyone else lovin' these pumpkins?


6 comments:

  1. Omg that bottle is gorgeous! So cuuuute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that this isn't a stereotypical "halloween glitter". I haven't seen the Pumpkins around here. Hopefully they show up soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like that this isn't a stereotypical "halloween glitter". I haven't seen the Pumpkins around here. Hopefully they show up soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so weird that this posted twice, it did that for me when I was commenting on someone's blog too!

      Delete