Sunday, August 26, 2012

Retro Sunday Squared With Scholarly Nail - Revlon's: KiwiZing & Winey

We're baaaaaaaaaaack!

For this addition of mine and Jacqui's Retro Sunday Squared we decided to have a free-for-all and pick any two Revlon's to share! First up I have the unspeakably beautiful duochrome, KiwiZing. I almost have no words. I have a insatiable love for duochromes and this polish is one of my new favorites. EVER. Esther sent this to my greedy little polish hands. Thanks again, doll! I'll just let the pics do the talkin'. Two coats. Let the drooling begin. :P






Yep, that's right.
Soak it on in.
Next up I have Winey from their old Top Speed line. Formula was buttery smooth on this strawberry pink polish with hidden purple shimmer. It's so cheerful! I'm thinking great pedi color! Two coats.




Look closely - hidden shimmer!
Don't forget to check out Jacqui's blog!






4 comments:

  1. Ooooh girl these both look fantastic on you! Love KiwiZing of course, such a pretty duochrome! And I'm loving the shimmer in Winey, hidden shimmer is always right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love KiwiZing so much! I can't wait for KhakiZing LOL! <3 <3 <3 <#

      Delete
  2. KiwiZing looks so cool! I love the purpleish pink effect of this duochrome! Winey looks like a beautiful color fit for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete