Friday, July 13, 2012

Halloween In July! Revlon Streetwear Oct 31st

TGIF!

Today I decided that it's Halloween in July! I recently came across one of the rarest Streetwears out there - Oct 31st - for only 99 cents at my favorite thrift store. My eyes popped out of my skull and my jaw hit the floor. It was like a dream LOL! I still actually can't believe it's mine!!! :D Oct 31st is a clear-based polish with small black glitter and vibrant orange small and bar glitter that makes for one glowing glitter. Halloween in a bottle! UGH I LOVE IT! This is two coats (formula was pretty dense) over A-England's Avalon. I think it would be great over black or a vibrant green as well. 






HAPPY HALLOWEEN IN JULY!



12 comments:

  1. oh wow, great base colour for Oct 31st!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a huge orange fan - I like it, just don't love it. But this, THIS, I love. Great find xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you do much! It's a fabulous glitter indeed!

      Delete
  3. Lucky find! I love this combination. The orange really brings out the purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so happy with how it turned out :)

      Delete
  4. Wooohooooo! I've been waiting to see this! SO FRICKIN FANTASTIC!!!!! Love the combo you've got going on here!! I'm a huge fan of layering orange glitter over purple, I just love it! I did a combo last halloween with a certain orange indy glitter (she who shall not be named) over a purple. Can't get enough of this color combo! And hey, what a perfect Friday the 13th manicure too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It totally rocked for the occasion! Thanks girl! I can't WAIT for you to get the decant from me!

      Delete
  5. I can't believe you found this in a thrift store! Awesome, awesome find! I bet you must have felt like you won the lottery! :D Looks fab over purple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I won the lottery times a million LOL!

      Delete
  6. This is such a gorgeous layering combo! The colours really complement each other :)

    ReplyDelete