Saturday, June 30, 2012

Vintage Hard Candy - Pussy Cat

Happy Saturday once again!

Guess what I'm doing today?!?! Two friends of mine are taking me to try on WEDDING DRESSES!!!! AAGGHH! *does the typical silly girly dance. sorry. had to.* I've been engaged for almost a year now, and we finally set the date! October 26, 2013!!!! Eeeeek!!!My friends thought it was time for me to start planning and getting exited and I couldn't agree more. I wanted to choose girly swatches in honor of my girly day out, so I chose Hard Candy Pussy Cat!

Pussy Cat was gifted to me by Jacqui, we share vintage Hard Candy love. (Her HC stash is like Area 51. I almost have no words for how awesome it is.) Bubble gum pink frosty metallic polish is so fun and really takes me back. Is it silly this reminds me of Clueless? Any else? Just me? :) This is two coats.





WISH ME LUCK TODAY! :D <3


10 comments:

  1. have fun, i hope you get some good ideas for your dream wedding dress, or even better, find the perfect one!! pretty colour polish but not a fan of the brush strokes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly WOW! Pussy Cat! (which upon original release was only called Pussy, but they had to change the name when it went into retail stores LOL)

    Secondly JINX! We both posted vintage HC today!

    Thirdly CONGRATS on setting a date! Yay! Good luck with the pretty dresses! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmfao! I think they should have just kept it Pussy :D I know riiiiight?! HC day!

      Thank you I can't wait to start the hunt for the dress!

      Delete
  3. This is pretty, even with the brushstrokes! Aw, have fun trying on dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pink wonderful pink! So pretty!! How did dress trying on go? I hope you found one you love!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! It was GREAT! I found "the one" :))))))

      Delete
  5. Love, love, love this on you!!! You know me, I love frosty vintage polishes so the brush strokes don't bother me at all! And yes, it totally reminds me of Clueless lol

    ReplyDelete