Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Canadian Exclusives - Sally Hansen Diamonds Strengths - Allspice & Plum Royale

Hi! 

As a rare polish collector, if you throw "Exclusive" in front of any polish line or name, I want it a million times more. Can't help it, just makes it impossible to pass up. These two Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polishes are Canadian exclusives from Kaz's blog sale. SWEEEET! I am a huge Sally Hansen fan and both of these colors are right up me alley. 

First up I have Allspice. I ended up loving this polish a million times more than I though I would. I knew it was a pretty but when I saw it in person, WOW. Allspice is a rich and creamy bronze metallic polish that has such a luxurious feel to it. I didn't want to take it off to keep swatching! Two coats.




Next up I have Plum Royale, a fantastic purple shimmer polish with pink undertones. I'm a sucker for purples of this nature, and this is no exception. Oh, Sally, WHY didn't this line come to the US?! I NEEEEED the rest! :D Two coats.




Have a great day!




6 comments:

  1. Oh I love Plum Royale!!! Would love to stamp on it in gold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same. I seem to want them even more if it's an exclusive polish and it's only available overseas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both delicious!! Gotta love the Canadian exclusives!! I have some old SH Canadian Exclusives from the Salon line that are TDF!

    ReplyDelete