Saturday, May 5, 2012

Rimmel - Zeitgeist

HAPPY SATURDAY!

Today I have an amazing, rare, and stunning duochrome to share - Zeitgeist by Rimmel! I have some of the most amazing polish friends a gal could ask for, and Esther is one of my dearest. She knows I'm a collector of vintage polish and how rare this gem is, so she gifted it to me out of the goodness of her big heart! THANK YOU SO MUCH, ESTHER! I'm in duochrome Heaven!




At first I thought Zeitgeist was your typical duochrome but I was so pleased to see it is so dimensional!  An oil slick in a bottle! The main color of this polish of course is deep magenta, and it flashed mainly gold, but it also has a blue/green the appears as well in some light. I LOVE Zeitgeist so much! It's so hard these days to find good duochromes that translate well from bottle to the nail. Two coats.True love.





Some nice bottle shots for ya!


26 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!!! Esther is one of the sweetest people I know! I guess today is duo/multichrome day. I posted a duochrome, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol great minds think alike! She really is awesome!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    3. You guys!! *blush*

      Delete
  2. Amazing, that's gorgeous. Go Esther! I don't think I'd be able to let go of such a beauty ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol she has amazing willpower!

      Delete
    2. Dana, you've been an absolute star to me too with polish <3

      Delete
  3. OMG this is a Rimmel polish?? Absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! They jar don't make em the same anymore!

      Delete
  4. I didn't even know that Rimmel did duochromes. It's very pretty indeed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such an amazing polish- they need to make more!!!

      Delete
  5. i am DROOLING!!! ohhhhh goodness, this is jaw droppingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have it from AGES and never worn it yet! :>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dana, I love this on you much, and I am more than happy to give you a bottle as you were my first swap buddy and I like to look after you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember our first swap like it was yesterday lol!!!!! You're amazing, girl. Truly.

      Delete
  8. Oh. My. F*cking.... This polish is AMAZING. O___O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're telling me! I almost cried when it was time to take it off!

      Delete
  9. My bottle of this colour is nearly empty. Went to buy some more and I cannot find it! It seems to be discontinued! Disaster!!!!

    ReplyDelete