Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Red Carpet Lacquer - Toro

HI!

It's time for even more Etsy indie polishes! Today I have my first of two polishes from Jamie over at Red Carpet Lacquer. Before we move onto polish, I have to note how wonderful it was ordering from her. Communication was a delight, shipping was lightning fast, & it came packed in little red bags with silver tinsel. Today I have Toro to share. Oh Toro, Toro, Toro, where do I start? :P Clear base with three types of red glitter - small, bar, & square. Two types of black - large hex and square. Two types of white glitter - bar and hex. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. This is two coats over Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's Wet Cement. 






Aw yea. That's right. 
Do you own any Red Carpet Lacquer?



6 comments:

  1. i do have some, but i sold mastermind and toro because they had such watery formulas that I couldn't be bothered fishing through all the clear to pick up some glitter. I love the colour shifting glitter topcoats though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww that's too bad :( I ended up placing the bottles upside down for a little while before hand. I have so many glitters I have to dig for :/

      Delete
  2. Amazing combo! I never would have thought of this and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks love!!! I was struggling with a base color at first :P

      Delete
  3. Wow, black, white and red glitter in one bottle?! That is my fave combo of glitter. Need to check her store :D

    ReplyDelete