Monday, January 23, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects flakies - Flashy

Happy Monday! Well, at least for me. :) I'm off today! 


Today I have my very last Finger Paints flaky to show you - Flashy! I know I'm a little late and separating this post from the pack, but as I have said before - so many amazing polishes, I sometimes get distracted. :P Flashy is the one flaky I almost would have passed on because of it's multiple dupes. (SH Hidden Treasure, Nubar 2010 to name a few) But, alas, I'm a sucker for these colors and I love it just as much as all my others.




Flashy started with the main color orange and flashes both yellow and green. To me it resembles a fire the way to glows. I love these Finger Paints flakies so much - I wish I had backups for them all. This is two coats over a black creme. (I cannot for the life of me remember which one though!)



I <3 flakies
Have a wonderful week! -Dana





3 comments:

  1. how do you get your flakies to photograph. I got the ones from essie and I have a hard time photographing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is beautiful!! I have to go by Sally's and pick this one up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure - maybe it's my lighting? I always seem to get good shots of flakies! Try a white bulb?

    ReplyDelete