Sunday, January 8, 2012

Finger Paints Special Effects flakies - Twisted

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!!

As we speak I am back at home in Ohio sitting in my parents living room typing this post. It's going to be an amazing week. It feels more amazing than words can say to be back home. Sure, my room has been turned into somewhat of an office, but it's home. *Massive sigh of relief* :) :) :) I'm sorry, did I hear you say you wanted more flakies??? Well I have just the thing for you - Twisted!






Oh Twisted, just look at ya! You're the clear-based kid sister for Cult Nail's Unicorn Puke. You two are practically family. Twisted is freaking amazing! I KNEW it would be a favorite in the collection and boy was I right. Rainbow in a bottle. This is one of those polishes that looks so stunning in the sun that it distracts you while driving. Any one else or just me? :P This is two coats over two coats of Revlon's Devil's Lure.


Flaky madness has taken over.

Essie All In One Base/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is awesome.... I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flakies are amazing. I so hope that one of the online stores start to sell it too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. om man this is awesome, i bet its stunning in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really does looks like Unicorn Puke. I may have to buy this instead of waiting for it to be restocked all over. Thank you for the swatch! I heart flakies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a blog award! i just posted it :)
    http://clawsup.blogspot.com/2012/01/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. More flakies, please! I'm wearing Twisted too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks girlies!!!! These flakies ROCK!

    ReplyDelete