Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Etude House BL019

Hey now, ladies!

I feel like I am so back-logged for blogging - I have so many swatches that I sometimes loose track of the amazing beauties right in front of me! AKA - I'm easily distracted. :P Today I have one of the four lovely Etude House polishes that my wonderful Twitter friend Radha sent me, BL019. I love blue polish and I love glitter. Match made in Heaven!



BL019 is a blue jelly based polish loaded with blue/turquoise/silver glitter. Reminds me of a starry night sky, only brighter. It's really just amazing. Might I add the endless layering possibilities as well? I really love Etude House glitters - they hold such depth and really make you stare and stare. Great choice for me, Radha! :D This is three thin coats. 



Kinda makes ya warm & fuzzy, right?
Thanks for looking!

7 comments:

  1. Great coverage and I love that bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were so right! This is amazing!! So pretty ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, insanely pretty! Etude House is one of my top lemmings, partly because they're so difficult to get in the states.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ugh, stop it with all these lemmings you're creating for me!!;]

    seriously, this is gorgeous. what an amazing polish

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, dolls! I LOVE Etude House polishes!

    ReplyDelete