Monday, December 5, 2011

Old and New - Maybelline Express Finish Poolside Plum and Essie Jazz

Good Morning!


It's time again for an Old and New post! Today I picked a wonderful purple frosty metallic for you - Maybelline Express Finish's Poolside Plum. Yes, another awesome blog sale find! I have quite a few vintage Express Finish polishes and I really love their colors and finishes! I need MORE!





This, ladies is in my opinion the perfect winter purple polish! It has such a frosty, festive feel. I love a metallic look when it contains shimmer as well -a great combination! If I could find a backup of Poolside Plum I'd be the happiest girl in the world! This was two coats. 





Next up we have another great shade for winter - Essie's Jazz - and it's a cute little mini! Jazz is a creamy taupe polish that I actually quite enjoyed with my skin tone. This is two coats. 





Seche Clear topcoat/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

3 comments:

  1. I love the Maybelline, of course! I'll have to hunt for this one =) And I agree, Jazz looks awesome on your skintone! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dolls! I love an old Maybelline!

    ReplyDelete