Thursday, December 22, 2011

Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - Emerald Black

Allo, girls!


It's my wonderful day off! I've decided to dedicate this entire day to nothing but polish! Swatching all and day vegging out on mindless TV. Merry Christmas to myself! Today I have yet another polish from Models Own's Beetlejuice Collection, Emerald Black. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about this polish, but I ended up really loving it!







I always have been and always will be a huge fan of dark, vampy polishes. It's been that way forever. I really thought this polish would be "blah" at first glance in the bottle, but it really pops on the nail. Needless to say, I fell in love! Emerald Black is a black-based polish with shimmer that shifts from green/teal to a blue color. It is really stunning but also hard to capture in pictures. Perhaps you just have to see it for person. :P This is two coats. 





Gotta love that shimmer!
Essie All In One base/ Revlon Quick Dry topcoat

7 comments:

  1. Oooo so pretty! I love a good dark green shimmer. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is really pretty, i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Jacqui said! I love this!!
    But I am always afraid to try something like this in case it ends up looking black on me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am jealous of you and your day off! Just ordered all 5 of these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're going to love them! I still have two more to swatch! Man I love it! Everyone needs it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This shade is super cool...I don't own anything like it. I've been toying with the idea of buying some of these Beetlejuice collection shades and every review I read pushes me 1 step closer LOL!

    ReplyDelete