Friday, November 11, 2011

My Nail Graffiti Fairy Frightening

TGIF!
 I hope everyone is having a wonderful morning! Today I have another My Nail Graffiti to share, Fairy Frightening! As I know I said before, Amber runs the blog and her hubby actually makes these wonderful frankens. And, just to note, she said in her blog that he made this lovely before Facets of Fuchsia came out. :p




Fairy Frightening is a deep plum jelly polish with micro-fine blue and magenta shimmer and large magenta hex-glitters scattered. The formula was pretty good and and all polish with larger glitter, they tend to float to the bottom and make it hard to get them from brush to nail. I managed to shake the bottle and get a few out though. I love the uniqueness of Fairy Frightening, I only see very basic similarities with Facets, so don't worry Amber's hubby! :) This is two coats. 






As always, Essie All In One Base/ Poshe topcoat

4 comments: