Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Loreal Cockatoo's Mystery & Wet N Wild OTP Tangled in My Web

Good Morning:)


Today I have two polishes from fall collections this year! First I have Loreal's Cockatoo's Mystery from their fall 2011 Project Runway Collection - I got three great polishes from this collection! Second, I have Tangled in My Web from Wet N Wild's On the Prowl collection. Let's take a look! :P





I'm a sucker for a great grey polish as you all know, and I LOVE this grey! It's a creamy dream that leans on the purple side. It's just awesome! Application was great too, two smooth, butter-like coats and it was perfect!





Next I added two coats of Tangled in My Web - a clear base with suspended black glitter. The pictures were two coats, but it was very hard to place the glitter where I needed it to be and get enough glitter from the bottle to the brush. I might go with three coats next time. Either way, this polish is unique to my collection, I didn't have a plain black glitter in my stash. It has a great Halloween feel to it! :)


Both polishes are LE, so snatch them up before they're gone!

2 comments: